If caring is your calling, join our CRNA team today! New compensation for CRNAS, starting at $210K plus! - CRNA - Tulsa (22816132)
Cases performed include: general, trauma, neurology (includes invasive craniotomy, and spine), major vascular, pediatrics, endoscopy, urology, transplant (urologic), OB/GYN, orthopedic trauma, elective joint, podiatry, reconstructive plastics, complex head and neck cancer and ENT.
This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced CRNAs or those who are just starting their career. Fulfill your passion and goals with a mission driven organization.
About Ascension St. John
- Based in Tulsa, Oklahoma, was founded in 1926 by the Sisters of the Sorrowful Mother.
- Beginning with a 50-bed hospital, Ascension St. John now incorporates the skills of more than 800 primary care and specialty physicians, 7,000 employees and several medical centers throughout northeastern Oklahoma.
- Ascension St. John Medical Center was named the No. 1 hospital in Oklahoma by [link removed]& World Report and achieved high marks from The Joint Commission, the American College of Surgeons, and the Scientific Registry of Transplant Recipients for stroke, trauma, and kidney transplant care.
- Tulsa is unique in that it offers an enviable low cost of living combined with big city attractions and amenities.
- From world-class parks, museums, and legendary music venues to renowned shopping districts and notable restaurants, Tulsa offers an unexpected, dynamic quality of life without the sticker shock of other cities.
- We are surrounded by biking/hiking trails, nationally recognized parks, and multiple beautiful lakes within a short distance from downtown.
- Highlights of note include:
- Top 10 City for Live Music
- #3 City in National Home Value Growth by Zillow
- The Nation’s 2nd Fastest Commute Time per the [link removed]
- #1 Most Affordable City in the [link removed]
- #8 Family Spring Break Destination by [link removed]
About Ascension Medical Group
When you join Ascension Medical Group (AMG), you are entering a community where physician and advanced practice provider engagement and experience is recognized as a key driver of delivering excellent patient care.
With 1,900 sites of care and 7,000 providers strong, AMG is one of the largest healthcare provider networks in the United States. Physicians and advanced practice providers benefit from a collaborative approach to care, significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages
• BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
• Certified Registered Nurse Aesthesis license with Oklahoma Board of Nursing.
• Drug Enforcement Admin.
• Registered Nurse credentialed from the Oklahoma Board of Nursing.
• Masters degree of Nursing required.