North Carolina –Evening Shift CRNA Opportunity - Q1392NC (22839352)
A CRNA is needed to provide locum coverage for a medical center near Fayetteville, NC.
- Evening shift from 3p-11p
- 8 hours
- 13-week assignment, July start
- Care Team Model
- Assesses, then administers & monitors medication
- EMR is EPIC
- Cases include Gen’l surgery, OBG, Peds, Bariatric, Robotics, GI, ENT, Vascular and rare Neuro
- Average of 4-6 cases/shift
- Active & unrestricted North Carolina license & DEA
- BLS, ACLS, PALS certifications
Apply by forwarding your CV or call 678.441.8551 for more information about all of Locum Connections assignments.