UP TO TEN WEEKS PAID TIME OFF. NEW INCREASED COMPENSATION. Excellent pay/bonus structure, case mix and flexible scheduling in Tallahassee, FL! - 10930 (22850943)
Envision Physician Services is seeking a qualified CRNA to join our Anesthesiology Associates of Tallahassee (AAOT) in Tallahassee, FL. Join this well-respected, long standing, and stable practice. Practice a wide variety of cases at Tallahassee Memorial Hospital, Capital Regional Medical Center and several ASCs.
Highlights of the opportunity:
- Anesthesia Care team is comprised of 33 physicians and 80 APPs
- Excellent Compensation - Start Date Bonus PLUS Earn While you Learn Option – pays monthly stipends to Students while finishing program!!
- NEW, INCREASED COMPENSATION AND UP TO TEN WEEKS PAID TIME OFF
- Flexible Scheduling and Call Rotation
- Cases include: General Surgery, Trauma, Orthopedics, Hearts, Endo, Pediatrics, Neurology
- Professional liability insurance, CME reimbursement, relocation and licensure assistance, and generous PTO
- Collegial group & excellent working environment
Envision Physician Services offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, bonus structure, CME, generous time off, 401K, relocation assistance, and paid malpractice with tail coverage.
For more information regarding this opportunity, please contact Carley Culley, Clinical Recruiter at: 850-266-0367.
Best known as Florida's capital city, Tallahassee holds a deep-rooted history and culture with unparalleled natural adventure and an upbeat vitality. Tallahassee’s year-round appeal enjoys some seasonal flavoring from the pageantry of college football (FSU and Florida A&M University), a sparkling array of lights during the holiday season, a glorious blanket of springtime color and celebrations of music, cuisine, nightlife and distinctive local attractions. Cascades Park, the downtown jewel of urban parks, was named No. 1 among “Great Places in Florida” by the Florida chapter of the American Planning Association and earned a spot on the National Register of Historic Places for its significance. The 24-acre park is a redeveloped downtown green space with multi-use trails featuring Florida’s Prime Meridian marker, Capital City Amphitheater, an interactive water fountain, discovery playscape and numerous historical markers. Arts, culture and heritage are an integral part of the capital city's lifestyle. From galleries and public art to stage performances and music festivals, the region is filled with one of-a-kind experiences for all ages.