AGO is Growing! Orlando Health facilities will now include Orlando Regional and Doctor Philips Hospital! Starting bonuses up to $35k + relo - 32806C (22885374)
Envision Physician Services has exciting new opportunities for full-time CRNAs with our AGO division. Join a professional, collaborative practice, and enjoy all the benefits of a clinically rewarding environment.
As a member of this well-respected practice, you will benefit from a diverse mix of cases and settings now to include trauma and cardiac! AGO has been in existence for over 20 years, and provide services to Orlando Health Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women and Babies, South Seminole Hospital in Longwood and 6 nearby ASCs. We are now expanding hospital services to Winter Garden, Orlando Regional Medical Center, and Dr. P. Philips Hospital!
Highlights of this opportunity include:
• Excellent Compensation to include base salary (varies from trauma center to non trauma) + shift differentials for nights and weekends + shift differentials for cardiac + true OT after 40 hour work week.
• Flexible scheduling – option to have “home base” and minimum nights
• Minimal call
• Variety of cases now including: Trauma, cardiac, ortho, OB, Regional, Vascular, Neuro, General. No peds
• Earn While You Learn available to SRNAs!
• Anesthesia Care team to be comprised of 54 physicians and 140 CRNAs and AAs.
Envision offers competitive compensation and robust benefits package, paid time off, CME allowance and company paid malpractice with tail coverage.
A world-renowned destination, Orlando is the place to make all of your dreams come true. Of course, it is beloved for its theme parks: Walt Disney World, Universal Studios Florida, SeaWorld Orlando and many others. But it also beckons with world-class resorts, shopping opportunities for every budget, all-season golf courses, and some of the most enticing dining opportunities on the planet. Less known but equally inviting are the downtown sections of Orlando itself and many nearby towns in Central Florida – places that celebrate public art and take pride in offering a myriad of cultural opportunities.
For more information please contact Madison Prokop, Envision Physician Services Recruiter at 205.407.3935