certified registered nurse anesthetist - 22896870
We are currently searching for a talented and detail-oriented certified registered nurse anesthetist (CRNA) to join our Cosmetic surgery team.
All candidates should have in-depth knowledge of administering anesthesia to patients undergoing a variety of surgical procedures. To succeed in this role, the ideal candidate must demonstrate good judgment and the ability to respond appropriately to stressful conditions.
- Develop and execute an effective anesthetic plan.
- Manage the patient's airway and respiratory status.
- Monitor patients before, during, and after a medical procedure.
- Prepare operating rooms, set up equipment, layout supplies, and prepare necessary gases.
- Perform regular patient visits and legibly record findings in the patient records.
- Request and assess diagnostic tests.
- Remain up-to-date with the latest advances in the anesthesia field including the introduction of new medical equipment and techniques.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working as a CRNA required.
- Must have a current license to practice as a registered nurse.
- Must be skilled in airway management techniques.
- Possess superb communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of current anesthesia practices and techniques.