Locum CRNA *Any State License* - 1 (22908394)
Start date: Targeting by July 26, possibility sooner
- Credentialing: Can take up to 30 days due to background check
- LOA: 13 weeks to start, with the possibility to extend
- Case and procedures: Duties include routine surgical cases such as Lap Chole, lap Appy, endoscopies, podiatry, C-sections, PPTL and some dental. No trauma, hearts, vascular, Neuro or urology at present. We provide intrathecal medication for laboring patients but do not have a labor epidural service. We also serve as backup for intubations in the ICU as well as the rare lumbar puncture.
- Number of cases/day: Each provider does an average of 2-3 cases per day
- Operating rooms available: They have 4 ORs and an endoscopy suite and usually run a total of 3 rooms each day.
- On-call rooms: Contractor will stay on campus in the provided call room. Call back is about 50% and most often involves the placement of an intrathecal.
- Support staff: CRNAs are considered independent at our facility and are not “supervised”
- Ratio: call will be 1:6
- Certifications: BLS and ACLS are required, ATLS preferred (working in the Providence ER at times) Pharmacy requires that providers have a DEA license
- Schedule: Monday through Friday from 7 AM – 3:30 PM day shift and overtime is on an as needed basis. On-call has weeknights hours of 3:30 PM – 7 AM, weekend hour; Friday 3:30 PM – 7 AM, Saturday & Sunday both 7 AM – 7 AM
- Call schedule: Call is generally once every 4 or 5 nights with the post call provider the first to leave the morning following call