Excellent Start Date Bonus and Relocation Offered! Experienced CRNAs: Great work environment with autonomy and no call required - 10651 (22909297)
Envision Physician Services is looking for an experienced full-time CRNA at South Lake Hospital in beautiful Clermont, Florida. Part of the Orlando Health System, South Lake Hospital is a growing community hospital that offers a full continuum of care to the residents of South Lake County.
Highlights of this opportunity:
• Anesthesia Care Team model comprised of 5 physicians and 13 CRNAs
• Ideal candidates will have at least 3 years’ experience to be considered
• Work autonomously in a fast-paced, flexible, medically supervised environment
• Variety of cases including OB, Ortho and general peds. No Cardiac. No Trauma.
• Work roughly 40-45 hours per week with additional pay if interested in picking up weekend beeper call for main OR and OB Call NOT required)
• CRNAs rotate through South Lake Hospital’s Women’s Center, Endoscopy Center, and Ambulatory Surgery Center on a daily basis (all within walking distance)
Envision offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes 6-weeks PTO plus 6 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, HSA, FSA, 401K, CME allowance and paid malpractice with tail coverage.
The City of Clermont is one of the fastest growing cities in central Florida and is strategically located just west of Orlando and north of Disney World. The quality of life in and around Clermont makes it a prime destination for those looking to settle in central Florida. Local stores offer a variety of shopping and dining options along with ample sports facilities and waterfront activities. Clermont has housing choices for every income level from gated golf course communities, larger estate homes, to small and mid-sized single-family units on platted lots. As a community of families, Clermont promotes diversity, inclusiveness and civic pride.