$200/hr - Urgent Locums - CRNA Opportunities in Northern Maine- Full Time/Part Time Options available too - 22945308
Seeking: 3 CRNAs - Full Time, Part Time, and Locums Opportunities
**Locums Pay Rate: INCREASE to $200/hr, mileage, lodging (if needed), and malpractice covered by us**
- Location: Northern Maine
- Setting: 65 Bed Acute Care Hospital
- Requirements: Active Maine license, BLS, ACLS, and AANA Certifications
- When: ASAP
- Locums Work Schedule: July 29 – Aug. 10, and Aug. 21 – 29 , (plus or minus the weekend), and Nov. 22 ongoing
- Full Time Work Schedule: Typically 7am-3pm, call is one in five, average call back is reasonable and manageable
- Part Time Work Schedule: 26 weeks per year - Typically 7am-3pm, call is one in five, average call back is reasonable and manageable
- Cases/Procedures: General surgeries, including eyes and urology; Orthopedics; OB/GYN; and other surgeries. Head/heart cases are not
- The Team: five full-time CRNA’s and two full-time Anesthesiologists on staff.
- Anesthesia department Medical Supervision Model: allows great flexibility and autonomy for our CRNA’s.
- Compensation: highly competitive annual salary – which is negotiable based on experience, plus an additional call pay stipend.
- We Offer: relocation assistance, forgivable educational loan assistance, and continuing education assistance, Medical, Dental, Health, and more!
- Skill Requirements: General, Spinal, Obstetrical, Pediatric and Thoracic Anesthesia except open heart; Bier Block, Ventilation Management in the OR (establishing and maintaining an airway; various modes of ventilation); and arterial line. Epidural and peripheral nerve block expertise.
- H1B Visa Candidates supported for Full Time and Part Time positions
If you are interested in hearing more, please reply PROMPTLY and attach an updated CV/Resume so we can proceed. No information will be shared without your prior approval. We also offer referral bonuses for any colleague that accepts an assignment with us.