West Virginia – CRNA Locum Opportunity - Q1162WV (22970047)
A CRNA is needed to provide locum coverage for a medical center near Charleston, WV.
- 10-hour shifts
- Ongoing assignment
- 7 start date
- High level of acuity
- Cath lab coverage
- Special procedures, including Peripheral nerve block & Robotics
- Cases include general surgery, vascular, ortho, OBG, cardio, uro, and renal
- NBCRNA and APRN certification
- Active & unrestricted West Virginia or Compact State license and DEA
- BLS & ACLS certification
- MAAC exp with robotics
- Central/arterial line placement procedure
Apply by forwarding your CV to (click on the Contact Me button to request more info about the job) or call 678.441.8551 for more information about all of Locum Connections assignments.