CRNA Opportunity! Beautiful Puget Sound – Olympia, WA! Start date bonus! - 10824 (22984195)
Envision Physician Services has an exciting full-time opportunity for an experienced CRNA to join a well-established team at Capital Medical Center (CMC) in Olympia, Washington. CMC is a 110 bed full-service hospital with a Level I Newborn Nursery and is ranked in the top 10 for General Surgery in Washington State by Healthgrades. Enrich your career by joining a clinician-led company that supports their employees and invests in growth and development. Join us in Olympia, Washington. It’s more than an opportunity. It’s a lifestyle! Live and work in Puget Sound!
- Competitive compensation!
- Robust benefits which include medical, dental, vision, and retirement (Starts on day 1!)
- Annual retention bonus!
- Compassionate, collegial Anesthesia Care team comprised of 6 physicians and 5 CRNA’s
- Candidate will do general anesthesia, regional blocks, epidurals, spinals, and TIVA; cases include GS, spine, ortho, OB, GYN, vascular, ENT, Urology and some neuro; no hearts
- 7 ORs plus C-Section suites and minor procedure rooms
- Call –1:5 2nd call schedule; (12 hour call only)
- Health, dental, vision, relocation, paid malpractice, 401K
- Great work/life balance!
- Gorgeous community
Olympia serves as the capital for the state of Washington, the school district is the best in the state. Downtown Olympia features a charming historic district, with a mall on the Westside and a waterfront Farmer's Market. Percival Landing, the city's one-mile waterfront boardwalk, is a relaxing place to eat or shop. Olympia is home to Evergreen State College, one of the nation's best liberal arts schools, and South Puget Sound Community College. Saint Martin's University is located in nearby Lacey. There are 27 city parks, and a public art collection initiative. Olympia is a green city, with bike lanes on seventy percent of the city streets.
Located on Puget Sound, Olympia is the perfect location for anyone who loves The Great Outdoors. The rugged Olympia Mountains, Olympia National Park and snowcapped Mount Rainier are all close by. Olympia has it all: skiing, snowshoeing, hiking, camping, fishing, hunting, biking, rock climbing and surfing! The ocean is a one hour drive to the west! Enjoy mild winters and warm summers.
Distance to Major Cities:
Tacoma, WA 25
Seattle, WA 60
Portland, OR 110
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Deanna Toney at: 415-246-1316.