Amazing CRNA Opportunity-Columbia, MO - 23012213
Incredible Compensation Package-Compensation was recently increased!!
Student Loan Forgiveness-85% of Your Student Loans Are Paid
Are you ready to make a life changing decision?
This 247-bed, Level 1 Trauma and Teaching center is seeking a CRNA who wants to join a well-oiled machine. There is not better CRNA opportunity in this country if you like diversity in cases and not feel like you are the professional gerbil wheel of life. You will join 46 colleagues who will welcome you with open arms and spend time with you as you get acclimated to this incredible department. They have a great culture, and they continue to make it better. If you are looking for a cohesive, tight-knit group of colleagues, you have found your new professional home.
If you are looking for great experience, amazing schedule(work/balance), and great colleague who do not allow any “drama” in their department, then you have to check this out.
Compensation and Benefits:
- 8% Matching Retirement Fund
- 10k Sign-on Bonus
- Moving Allowance
- Work 4 10-hour shifts, or 5 8-hour shifts weekly
- $8000 Annual Academic Funds
- 5 weeks’ vacation
- Orientation to all the different OR’s
- Enjoy the beautiful Doctors lounge when you are at work
- 1 Week CME
- 1 week of holidays
- Health insurance for physician and family at a
- Reduction in tuition cost for children who attend MU
Columbia, MO is a fantastic place to raise a family, start a new career or simply settle down and enjoy the finer things in life. Whether you are single or ready to start a family this city has it all. Columbia has gained national acclaim as one of the best places for … well, nearly everything! Take a moment and see what this well-kept secret has to offer! If these facts, don’t convince you that Columbia, MO is one of the best places to live, I doubt if anything will.
- Ranked as high as 2nd by Money Magazine – Best Places to Live In The US
- Thriving economy built on education, medicine, technology and insurance
- 20% population increase over the past 10 years and still growing strong
- Immediate access to multiple NFL, MLB and NCAA sporting events
- Forbes – 13th Smartest City in America
- Forbes – 8th Best College Sports Town in America
- Forbes – 8th Best Place for Business and Careers
- Parade Magazine – America’s Hardest Working Town
- Under30CEO – 2nd Best City for Young Entrepreneurs
- 8th Best City for College Students – American Institute for Economic Research
- Midway between St. Louis and Kansas City
- Lower crime rate
- Lower unemployment rate – 3% and dropping
- Lower cost of living – 5% below the national average
- Lower commute times for work
- Fantastic public school
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact me or send your CV. If this job doesn't perfectly match your practice preferences, please let me know exactly what you're looking for. I am representing other Radiology opportunities within this organization. If you know someone who is specialized in another area of Radiology, please forward my contact information along to them.
I’ll answer all of your questions so you can decide if this job is right for you.
(click on the Contact Me button to request more info about the job)