CRNA provider needed in New Hampshire - 11723 (23025703)
Quick [link removed]
- Seeking CRNAs
- Critical Access Hospital setting
- Full time; 2 weeks on, 1 week off
- Some call with additional compensation
- Active NH license, DEA, ACLS and PALS required
- Job #11723
Why [link removed]
- Nationwide positions available
- Our company works exclusively with Advanced Practitioners
- Dedicated staff for assistance with licensing and credentialing
- Unlimited resources to assist in finding your next professional endeavor
- We are just really fun to work with!
An established CAH in New Hampshire is seeking multiple CRNAs to add to their team. Experience needed is 2+ years. Position is full time working 2 weeks on, 1 week off. Provider can expect to see cases consisting of Endocrinology, Orthopedic, General Surgery, Podiatry, and Urology. Call will be compensated in addition to base salary. Full support staff as candidate joins 2 CRNAs and one physician. Active NH license, DEA, CRNA certification, ACLS and PALS required. Competitive salary DOE and comprehensive benefits package including 17 weeks PTO. Please contact us today to be considered for this position.