CRNA Opportunity in Western Wisconsin - In-house call or No Call - 23039600
Marshfield Medical Center - Eau Claire in Eau Claire, Wisconsin is seeking a CRNA for in-house call or no call opportunities. MMC-Eau Claire CRNA team is an excellent provider group with experience spanning new grad to 25 + years.
Eau Claire, Wisconsin CRNA Opportunity:
- Salaried position
- Will consider candidates interested in No Call, hours 7 am - 5 pm. 1:10 call rotation.
- MAC, General Anesthesia, Emergent and Elective, Intubations, IV Placement, A-line placement, manage airway in codes
- Student Loan Assistance, Sign-on Bonus and Relocation Assistance
- $2,750 + 5 days annually for approved CME
- Potential to pick up additional shifts
- Comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental, paid time off, retirement options and much more for non-casual positions
Eau Claire, Wisconsin - A Community On The Rise!
There's a reason Eau Claire's increasing prominence is known throughout the Midwest and beyond. As the fastest growing small city in Wisconsin, and the subject of glowing national media profiles praising our quality of life and low cost of living, Eau Claire's authentic can-do spirit has made it a destination for young professionals and families looking for something different. [link removed]
Eau Claire is located in western Wisconsin on the confluence of the Chippewa and Eau Claire rivers. The area boasts a healthy and diverse economy, low unemployment, affordable housing, and safe neighborhoods. Eau Claire is home to the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire and Chippewa Valley Technical College, as well as excellent public and private K-12 schools. Recreation for all seasons is close by and includes boating, fishing, golf, hiking and nature trails, bicycle trails, as well as snowmobile, cross-country ski and snowshoe areas. Eau Claire is just 75 miles east of Minneapolis/St. Paul along the I-94 corridor.