Seeking Perm CRNA to join a team in western Kansas - 23095122
New Opportunity for a Perm CRNA to join a team in Western Kansas. This location is approximately 4 hours east of Denver CO.
Call Schedule: 2 CRNAs scheduled, the on-call provider and the backup (meaning the CRNA would be responsible for 1/3 call, and 1/3
has the secondary. The other 1/3 the provider would be off, which adds up to 17 weeks off per year)
Cases: General Surgery, ESI, OB, ENT (so pediatrics required), Podiatry, and Joint Replacement
- This position is shared with 2 other CRNAs.
- Hospital employed position
- Citizens employees 3 General Surgeons, and has over 20 providers in their medical group, they deliver about 180 babies a year. Also have visiting doctors performing surgical procedures ie. ENT, Ophthalmology, Podiatry, and are just starting up an in-house orthopedic program.
- Current CRNA Certification
- NRP, PALS, ATLS, ACLS Required
- 2+ years’ experience
- Full Benefits Package
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Plan
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Whole Life
- 104K & Roth IRA Plans Available
- PTO including Extended Illness Bank
- CME Allowance
- Student Loan Reimbursement
Colby is a rural community of 5,000 population located in Northwest Kansas. Colby resides in Thomas County with a total population of 8,000. In providing OB services for the surrounding region, the clinic draws patients from a nine county area. Colby offers a quality lifestyle with affordable housing and an outstanding public school system. A wide variety of outdoor sports and recreational attractions are available locally and within the area. Colby is known as “the Oasis on the Plains” an image due to its progressive educational, medical, cultural and commercial facilities. The Family Practice Clinic is one of the most modern and progressive clinics in the region.
Please contact us for more details.