Baton Rouge - Outpatient Spine/Pain Mgmnt - No Call - No Weekends - 4.5 Day WW - 5562 (23109224)
I am a searching for a CRNA to join an award-winning physician owned hospital consistently rated 5-stars in patient experience. The incoming provider will practice with 4 CRNAs and 1 MD performing 100% outpatient spine and pain management cases on a rotating basis with excellent quality of life. Below are some basic details on the opportunity.
Please contact me directly at 469-425-9817 or (click on the Contact Me button to request more info about the job) - texting works great to set up a convenient time to discuss.
- W2 Employed Full Time Position
- 100% Outpatient Spine & Pain Management
- NO Pediatric Scoliosis, Craniotomies, VP Shunts, or Coiling
- Competitive Annual Salary + Ancillaries
- No restrictions on moonlighting to “double dip”
- Any overtime compensated at 1.5x pay.
- 6 Weeks PTO + 7 Paid Holidays
- $10,000 Signing Bonus
- $10,000 Relocation Reimbursement
- Work With 4 CRNAs and 1 MD
- SRNAs Rotating Through for Additional Support
- 4.5 Day Work Week – M-F – Done @ Noon on Fridays.
- NO CALL
- NO WEEKENDS
- Full Comprehensive Benefits – Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life
- Employer Covers 50% of Health Insurance Premiums
- 6% Match - Traditional & Roth 401k Options – Immediately Vested
- Medical Malpractice & Tail Covered by Employer
- Profit Sharing 2-3% of Salary - Annual Contribution from Employer
- On the Mississippi River - Louisiana's State Capital
- Home to the National Champion LSU Tigers!
- 8th Most Diverse Economy in the United States
- Low Cost-of-Living, Affordable Housing
- Great City for Families, Many Private School Options,
- "Hot” Culinary and Live Music Scene
- Multiple Events, Festivals, Historic Museums, Rich History and Culture
- Attractions Range from a Riverfront Casino to the USS Kidd Floating Museum to the Ultra-Contemporary Shaw Center for the Arts, Which Houses an Art Museum, Gallery Spaces, Theaters and Restaurants in the Heart of Downtown.
- Easy drive to New Orleans and Houston