Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) - 1885626 (23163425)
Job Description & Requirements
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) -
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Regular 8 Pay Rate: $146.00 - 158.00
This facility is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need
Details and requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule: Monday - Friday: 7a- 3p
- Setting:Â Hospital with 280 beds and 10 operating rooms
- TypesÂ of Cases: General Surgery, Vascular, Orthopedics, Urology, Neuro (Spine), Bread and ButterÂ healthy pediatrics
- Requirements: Must have active Connecticut medical license and Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) prior to presentation, Must have active Pediatric AdvancedÂ Life Support (PALS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Basic Life Support (BLS),Â National Board Certified Registered Nurse, Must have full-time availability, NoÂ prior malpractice history
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR): Epic
A seaport city on the United States' northeast coast, New London is charming coastal town which offers residents no shortage of things to do. Downtown New London is currently undergoing a resurgence and the amount of eateries and recreational options are multiplying fast. The District Garde Arts Center showcases regional performing arts talents, hosting events as diverse as ballet, puppetry and symphony orchestra performances. The city prides itself on its small business and there are many. Record stores, galleries, and boutiques line the streets that orbit the Thames and offer shoppers a wide range of consumer items. Outdoors types will also find much to do in New London, with plenty of hiking, biking, and aquatic activities at their fingertips.
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.Â We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, CRNA