Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) - 1985135 (23163458)
Job Description & Requirements
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) -
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Weekend;On Call;9 Pay Rate: $146.00 - 158.00
This facility is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need
Details and requirements for this opportunity:
- Schedule:Â Monday - Friday: 7:00 am - 3:30 pm, On-Call - Beeper call - 1 in 8 rotation, Weekends Required: Beeper call
- Setting: Hospital with 192 beds, and 6 operating rooms
- Types of Cases: Case mix includes: General, Endoscopy, Gynecology ( No Obstetrics), Orthopedics, and Occasional Ear Nose and Throat, Dental and simple vascular.Â Candidates must be proficient in epidurals and spinal
- Credentialling Timeframe: 0 to 30 daysÂ
- Requirement: Must have an active New York Medical License prior to presentation and Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), no malpractice history or background issues.Â Active Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Basic Life Support (BLS), and National Board of Certified Registered Nurse Association.
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.Â We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, CRNA