Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) - 2043066 (23163502)
Job Description & Requirements
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) -
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Regular 8;10;12 Pay Rate: $146.00 - 158.00
This facility is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist for locum tenens support as they look to fill a current need.
Details and requirements for this opportunity:
- August or later start (ongoing)
- Monday - Friday, 40-hour per week - including 8s, 10s, and 12s.
- Short Term Acute Care Hospital
- Cases include General, Trauma, Urology, Orthopedics, Cystoscopy, Gynecology, Obstetrician, Ear/Nose/Throat, Neurology (backs and heads), Hearts and Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVRS), Pediatrics, Robots, and Advanced Gastrointestinal, Electrophysiology Procedures, and Cardioversions.Â
- Care Team - 1:4 supervision
- Active North Carolina license
The home of Fort Bragg, and the site of the ratification of the [link removed], Fayetteville, NC offers a setting rich in American history and military tradition. This city of 200,000 also offers attractions such as the 77-acre Cape Fear Botanical Garden, the Airborne & Special Operations Museum, and historical Heritage Square. Major cities Charlotte, Raleigh, and Winston-Salem are just a short drive away.
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.Â We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, CRNA