CRNA - 2055741 (23163671)
Job Description & Requirements
CRNA - in Kansas
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Full Time Pay Rate: $281000.00 - 310000.00
Join the largest Anesthesia group in America! This position offers an established group with long-term stability and a friendly work environment.
- CRNA-only practice
- $310,000+ income potentialÂ for experienced CRNAs with the ability to earn much more
- Outpatient surgery center is high volume with quick turnaround
- No heads or hearts butÂ obstetrics and pediatrics is mandatoryÂ
- Primarily general surgery, orthopedics, GYN scopes, and obstetricsâ€“the majority of cases are elective
- Benefits include 6 weeks of PTO, malpractice coverage, 401kÂ match, CME,Â and up to $15,000 for relocation reimbursement
- This practice is located in a safe, family-friendly community in the Midwest
- Enjoy a very low cost of living and excellent schooling options
- Outdoor loverâ€™s paradiseâ€”access to hunting, fishing, river activities, walking trails, biking paths, and more
- Quick flights to DFW and short driveÂ to ski resorts in Colorado
- Excellent shopping amenities with a mild four-seasonÂ climate
Active Kansas medical license or ability to obtain.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nationâ€™s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.Â We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, CRNA