CRNA - 2143763 (23163682)
Job Description & Requirements
CRNA - in Oregon
An academic healthcare organization in highly desirable Portland, Oregon, is seeking an academic CRNA for a growing CRNA group. Youâ€™ll enjoy the inclusivity afforded this position and being treated like MD faculty. This is a 40-hour per week opportunity with a current staff that works in a mix of 10-hour, 13-hour, and 16-hours shifts. Weekends are optional at this time.
- High quality of life with flexible schedule â€“ Shift times are variable and negotiable
- Work diverse cases, including spinal, epidural, central lines, trauma, and OR recovery â€“ No regional, heart, or OB
- Have a primary home base but cover multiple site locations including a waterfront surgical center and an eye center
- Excellent medical direction
- Opportunity to mentor SRNAs clinically and other learners in the OR
- High-acuity learning environment
- Growth will lead to future opportunities
- Highly collaborative care team model
Environmentally conscious and ranked #10 in [link removed]& World Reportâ€™s â€œBest Places to Live in the [link removed],â€ Portland, Oregon, blends the sophistication of a large city with the casual friendliness of a small town. Choose from dozens of walkable neighborhoods â€” all with distinct personalities and charm â€” and enjoy the numerous national parks and outdoor adventures available in this majestic and magical corner of the country.
- Choose from a variety of places to live including inviting, family-friendly neighborhoods
- A green city in more ways than oneâ€”279+ city parks and #9 on WalletHubâ€™s â€œGreenest Cities in Americaâ€
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state as well as local colleges and universities
- No state sales tax and an international airport that offers numerous direct flights
- Stunning surroundings and endless opportunities for adventureâ€”ranked one of the top cities in the nation for outdoor activities
- Every amenity you could want or need, including an international airport, world-class shops and restaurants, a renowned arts and culture scene, and professional sports
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nationâ€™s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.Â We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, CRNA