RN - Long Term Care - BD-44-01 (23193830)
• Specialty: Registered Nurse
• Location: Miami, FL
• Service Setting: Inpatient
• Coverage Type: Clinical
• Job Type: Contract
• Start Date: ASAP
• Contract Length: Six (6) months with the option of renewal over a five-year period
• Shift Schedule:7:00 am to 3:30 pm
• Compensation: $1,200/week (based on a 40-hour week)
• Population: Elderly
• Patient Volume: 60
• Current FL License
• Current BLS/CPR training and any other specialty certifications required for working in an ALF; Current State of Florida Certification
• One year of full-time clinical practice.
• Must have completed reference checks, physical examinations and other Florida licensure requirements
• Provide direct resident care and notify the ALF Administrator or designee of any changes in resident status to ensure resident comfort and safety.
• Administer medications and treatments in accordance with the physician's orders.
• Assist all healthcare professionals caring for residents, always providing a complete and thorough report on resident status to the ALF Administrator or designee at the end of each shift/assignment.
• Demonstrate a working knowledge of nursing theory, techniques, principles, and practice while caring for residents.
• Pursue educational tools on a consistent basis in order to broaden one's knowledge base about various age groups, diseases, and best practices.
• Must be able to perform a variety of sensory tasks, including vision, speech, smell, touch, manual dexterity, fine motor skills, and hearing, in order to accurately assess and treat residents.
• The RN will conduct virtual visits to monitor medication compliance and patient anxiety; these services will be provided free of charge, but will be billed to Medicare/Medicaid.
• Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication with all staff, patients, and families."