CRNA - 2075410 (23251194)
Job Description & Requirements
CRNA - in Minnesota
The nationâ€™s No. 1 hospital system is seeking a CRNA for its Mankato, Minnesota, location to practice in a care team model structure and work with an anesthesiologist within their multidisciplinary group practice. This community medical-focused role is in a 272-bed hospital with a level III trauma center. The ideal candidate will join an outstanding anesthesiologist team and see a range of cases.
Multiple CRNA roles are available if traveling with others. New graduates and experienced CRNAs are encouraged to apply.
- Level III trauma center and 272-bed hospital
- 10 procedural rooms are typically run daily
- 8-1.0 FTE with schedule, variety of shifts available ranging from 8-, 10-, and 12-hour shifts
- Compensated post-call time off for a high quality of life
- Can hire multiple roles
One of the largest cities in southern Minnesota, Mankato has earned several livability awards. Its economic growth leads all cities in Minnesota and is among the top in the nation. Greater Mankato is centrally located in south central Minnesota, nestled in the scenic beauty of the Minnesota River Valley. Minneapolis-St. Paul is just one hour away.
- Safe community with exceptional school systems and multiple post-secondary education opportunities
- Outstanding four-season recreational activities and many other fine quality-of-life characteristics for the whole family
- More than 50 miles of paved trails, arts, symphony, theatre, and ballet
- Beautiful river valley with 16 lakes minutes away and breathtaking landscapes with ravines, bluffs, and forested areas
- Convenient access to Minneapolis-St. Paul metro just over an hour away
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nationâ€™s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.Â We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, CRNA