ProMedica Physician Anesthesiology is seeking to fill full time Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA) to work at Toledo Hospital in Toledo, OH - 58938 (23266101)
Enjoy the security of being part of a growing Anesthesia team that is integral to one of the largest health systems in the country. We know our CRNA’s are invaluable and therefore, we did not furlough or lay-off any of our team during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Instead, we utilized their skills by staffing trauma and OB centers, intubation teams and a call center consult service to aid the admission and care of COVID patients.
ProMedica Physician Anesthesiology is seeking to fill full time Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA) to work at Toledo Hospital in Toledo, OH. Work in collaboration with anesthesiologist, surgeons, other physicians and medical professionals to deliver anesthesia for a variety of procedures. This role is a key member of a patient centric care delivery model for high quality and service within a healthcare setting. Performs at or above the standards of care set for the superior patient experience in clinical and non-clinical settings.
- Job Security - with one of the largest health systems in the country
- Professional Growth – opportunity to practice in different settings, utilizing a variety of skills
- Work-Life Balance – you choose to pick up overtime shifts for extra income & call/no-call jobs exist
- Signing Bonus - $45,000 with a 3 year commitment
- Relocation Assistance - $10,000
We understand the importance of work-life balance and believe as your life evolves, so should your career.
- ?Monday – Friday, 80 hours per 2-week period
- Revised Compensation Model
- Premium pay for nights/weekends/holidays
- Generous paid time off
- Excellent benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan with match
- Paid CME
- Retention bonus
ProMedica Toledo Hospital is one of the largest acute-care facilities in the region. Our 794-bed hospital is staffed by more than 4,800 professional healthcare employees who serve a 27-county area throughout northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan. We also have the area’s largest board-certified medical staff, which is made up of more than 1,000 primary care and specialty physicians. Excellent customer service skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment are a must. In addition, for 15 consecutive years, residents of Greater Toledo have named us the Consumer Choice Award winner in our market. In fact, we’re the only hospital in northwest Ohio to receive this honor.
Toledo, Ohio offers the attributes of a large cosmopolitan city, while maintaining a small-town atmosphere and charm. Toledo is known as the Glass City because of its long history of innovation in all aspects of the glass industry, and the Jeep vehicle has been manufactured in Toledo since 1941. The region boasts a flair for entertainment that’s rare in this part of the country. You will find an extensive metro-park system, a nationally recognized zoo, a world-renowned museum of art, a variety of community festivals and excellent institutions of higher education including The University of Toledo, University of Michigan and Bowling Green State University. In addition, Toledo is within driving distance to Chicago, Detroit, Cleveland and Columbus. Toledo offers a balance of a comfortable community, popular recreation and challenging practice opportunities. For more information, visit [link removed]
- Licensed in Ohio as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist.
- Active registered nurse in state of Ohio.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrates and promotes a strong commitment to achieving physician and patient satisfaction.
- Knowledgeable in healthcare and community resources.
- Must be outcome-oriented with sound clinical judgment.
- Exceptional assessment, critical thinking, organization, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in self-directed environment with attention to detail and follow through.
- Must demonstrate and promote a strong commitment towards achieving customer/patient satisfaction.
- Able to proficiently and effectively navigate through multiple information technology platforms and applications to provide and support best practices/protocols, value based care, supporting, implementing, and demonstrating the Core Values of ProMedica.
- Post offer pre-employment required to include tobacco nicotine testing and drug screen.
- ProMedica is a tobacco-free organization
ProMedica is a mission-based, not-for-profit integrated healthcare organization headquartered in Toledo, Ohio. For more information, please visit [link removed]
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a job with ProMedica, please contact (click on the Contact Me button to request more info about the job)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace