CRNA 60K SIGN ON BONUS - 21023224 (23280359)
As the largest non-profit healthcare system in the state, Baylor Scott & White Health is investing in expansion and growth to create more opportunities for healthcare professionals. As a result, we can offer CRNAs geographic and clinical diversity, a flexible career path, and a supportive, team-oriented environment dedicated to changing healthcare for the better.
About Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Temple
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Temple is a 574-bed multi-specialty teaching hospital with a Level I Trauma designation. In 2018, the hospital was ranked as one of the top 100 hospitals and one of the top 15 teaching hospitals in the United States by Thomson Reuters. The hospital has 31 accredited residency and fellowship programs that include specialties in emergency medicine and radiology and offers a well-established and respected chaplain resident program.
About the Community
Temple is regarded as one of the best areas to live and work in Texas and was ranked the sixth most affordable place to live in the [link removed], Temple enjoys a robust economy, and a cost of living that is lower than the national average. Served by four independent school districts and nationally recognized Temple College, the community places a high priority on education. Dubbed the “Wildflower Capital of Texas,” Temple lies along the famous Texas Wildflower Trail and is the demographic center of the state, with convenient access to major cities including Dallas, Houston, Austin, and San Antonio.
CRNA Position Highlights:
- We are seeking CRNAs to join our staff of 50 CRNAs and 32 Anesthesiologists
- Enhanced Compensation Package with $60,000 sign on bonus
- Cover 1 hospital only
- Overtime Available
- Shift scheduling model
- ACT model
- Favorable culture with mentorship for new graduates
- Relocation assistance
- Work/Life Balance
- Case load: variety, no hearts, no OB
- CME Reimbursements up to 4K plus five CME days
- Join the camaraderie of a large established team of CRNAs and Anesthesiologists
- This is an employed position with no state income tax
Specialty/Department/Practice - CRNA Temple
Shift/Schedule - Full Time, M-F
Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- Up to $4,000 CME per year with 5 days
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
- *Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- EDUCATION - Masters
- EXPERIENCE - Minimum/no experience required
- CERTIFICATION/LICENSE/REGISTRATION -
Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA)
ACLS (ACLS): ACLS in 30 days of hire or transfer.
Basic Life Support (BLS): BLS in 30 days of hire or transfer.