CRNA 60K SIGN ON BONUS - 21008649 (23280360)
About Advent Health Central Texas
Advent Health Central Texas is a 230-bed acute-care hospital with a Level IV Trauma designation. Located in Killeen, the medical center offers a wide range of clinical and surgical services that include an emergency department open 24/7, cardiovascular care, orthopedics, diagnostic imaging, and other services, and plays a central role in community wellness.
Through various contracts with Advent Health, Baylor Scott & White Health provides hospitalist, anesthesiologist, physician, nurse practitioner, and CRNA support to name a few, to help with their staffing needs. In addition, five Baylor Scott & White Health clinics including three care clinics, a specialty clinic, and McLane Children’s Scott & White Clinic – Killeen provide physician services to patients in the Killeen community.
About the Community
Killeen–Temple is a metropolitan area in the Central Texas region of Bell County. Located about an hour from Austin, Killeen is a family-friendly city known for its proximity to Fort Hood, one of the largest military bases in the [link removed], Killeen has a thriving economy and a cost of living lower than the [link removed], the area is well known for its rolling hills, bluebonnets, and spring wildflowers in the Grand Prairie to the west. Residents have access to down-home barbecue, an abundance of outdoor and recreational activities, and a fun live music scene. Killeen is ranked in the top 100 as one of the Best Places to Live and Best Places to Retire by the [link removed]& World Report.
CRNA Position Highlights:
- Enhanced Compensation Package with $60,000 sign on bonus
- Favorable culture with mentorship for new graduates
- ACT model, some independent practice in OB
- Relocation assistance
- Work/Life Balance
- Case load: low acuity, no hearts/heads
- CME Reimbursements up to 4K plus five CME days
- Join the camaraderie of a large established team of CRNAs and Anesthesiologists
- This is an employed position with no state income tax
Specialty/Department/Practice - CRNA Killeen
Shift/Schedule - Full Time, M-F
Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- Up to $4,000 CME per year with 5 days
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
- *Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- EDUCATION - Masters
- EXPERIENCE - Minimum/no experience required
- CERTIFICATION/LICENSE/REGISTRATION -
Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA)
ACLS (ACLS): ACLS in 30 days of hire or transfer.
Basic Life Support (BLS): BLS in 30 days of hire or transfer.