CRNA 75K SIGN ON BONUS - 21009588 (23280361)
As the largest non-profit healthcare system in the state, Baylor Scott & White Health is investing in expansion and growth to create more opportunities for healthcare professionals. As a result, we can offer CRNAs geographic and clinical diversity, a flexible career path, and a supportive, team-oriented environment dedicated to changing healthcare for the better.
About Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – College Station
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – College Station is a five-story, 135-bed hospital on a 98-acre campus near the intersection of Texas Highway 6 and Rock Prairie Road. A care clinic operates adjacent to the hospital. The medical center is designated a certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center, a certified Chest Pain Center, and a Level III Trauma Center.
About the Community
Home to Texas A&M University, College Station (aka “Aggieland”) gets high marks for quality of life. A low unemployment rate, low property taxes and housing costs, safe neighborhoods, highly rated public schools, and access to quality healthcare are a few of the qualities attracting families to the area. Residents also enjoy more than 1,337 acres of public parks, a competition-level skate park, and a large outdoor amphitheater and festival site. Throw in small-town charm with easy access to the big-city attractions of Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio, and it is clear why College Station is one of the most livable cities in America.
CRNA Position Highlights:
- Enhanced Compensation Package with $75 sign on bonus
- Overtime Available
- Favorable culture with mentorship for new graduates
- Relocation assistance
- Work/Life Balance
- CME Reimbursements up to 4K plus five CME days
- Join the camaraderie of a large established team of CRNAs and Anesthesiologists
- This is an employed position with no state income tax
Specialty/Department/Practice - BSWH CRNA College Station
Shift/Schedule - Full Time
Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- EDUCATION - Masters
- EXPERIENCE - Minimum/no experience required
- CERTIFICATION/LICENSE/REGISTRATION -
Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA)
ACLS (ACLS): ACLS in 30 days of hire or transfer
Basic Life Support (BLS): BLS in 30 days of hire or transfer.