CRNA - 21010317 (23280362)
As the largest non-profit healthcare system in the state, Baylor Scott & White Health is investing in expansion and growth to create more opportunities for healthcare professionals. As a result, we can offer CRNAs geographic and clinical diversity, a flexible career path, and a supportive, team-oriented environment dedicated to changing healthcare for the better.
About Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Hillcrest
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Hillcrest is a 236-bed acute-care Level II Trauma hospital with the only Level III neonatal intensive care unit in the Waco region. The hospital also has the largest network of primary care physicians on its medical staff. The medical center has achieved the distinguished Magnet® status, the highest national recognition awarded to a hospital or medical center for excellence in nursing. The hospital offers a wide range of specialties including neurosurgery, urology, sports medicine and orthopedics, and plastic and reconstructive surgery.
About the Community
Nestled on the banks of the Brazos River, and conveniently located between Dallas and Austin in the heart of Texas, Waco is a diverse and bustling city with small town charm. Waco boasts a dynamic economy and thriving academic community with five colleges and award-winning school districts. Waco has something for everyone with a flourishing urban downtown and tourism mecca featuring Magnolia Market, Cameron Park Zoo, numerous museums, and endless shopping and dining options. A tremendous setting for outdoor recreational activities, Waco is home to Cameron Park, one of the largest municipal parks in Texas, which spans 416 acres and contains 20 miles of hiking and biking trails. It is easy to see why Waco, the heartbeat of Texas, is the perfect place to call home.
CRNA Position Highlights:
- Enhanced Compensation Package
- Favorable culture with mentorship for new graduates
- Relocation assistance
- Work/Life Balance
- Good mix of cases including Ortho, General, Plastics, Neuro, GYN, Day Surgery, Endo
- ACT Model
- CME Reimbursements up to 4K plus five CME days
- Join the camaraderie of a large established team of CRNAs and Anesthesiologists
- This is an employed position with no state income tax
Specialty/Department/Practice - CRNA Waco
Shift/Schedule - Full Time, M-F
Benefits - Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- Up to $4,000 CME per year with 5 days
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
- *Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- EDUCATION - Bachelor's
- EXPERIENCE - Minimum/no experience required
- CERTIFICATION/LICENSE/REGISTRATION -
Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA)
ACLS (ACLS): ACLS in 30 days of hire or transfer.
Basic Life Support (BLS): BLS in 30 days of hire or transfer.