Maine-CRNA opportunities east of Bangor, ME - 665617 (23352025)
- Start Date: ASAP for 13 weeks
- Day shifts with call
- Holiday coverage required
- Must be able to show case logs for the past 2 and provide references to include a Medical Director
- The CRNA provides full spectrum of anesthesia care based on the needs of the patient, the surgeon, and the capabilities of the system in which anesthetic will be provided.
- The CRNA consults with operative surgeon prior to, during and after the anesthetic to ensure patient safety.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by forwarding your CV to (click on the Contact Me button to request more info about the job) or call 877-563-0535 for additional information
- Active & unrestricted ME license
- 1-year minimum experience