CRNA - Day Shift - 28811 (23396653)
WMC Advanced Physician Services is seeking full-time CRNAs to join our growing team for the day shift! Our integrated health care team offers expertise in trauma, cancer care, neurosciences, emergency medicine, critical care, orthopedics and pediatrics, among others. We provide anesthesia services for over 23,000 surgeries and procedures annually, and we're still growing! If you share our passion for providing the very best care in a supportive, collaborative setting, please join us.
• Overtime and Night Differential available
• Competitive compensation and benefit packages
• The clinical diversity of an academic medical center
• A wide variety of procedures in both hospital and ambulatory settings
• State-of-the-art operating rooms and equipment
• A team-based approach to providing exceptional patient care
• Well-established CRNA training program on-site with opportunities to teach and mentor
• The stability and resources of a growing health care network
·Current NYS license and registration as a Registered Nurse
·Current certification as a Certified Nurse Anesthetist
Westchester Medical Center is a 600-bed hospital serving as the primary teaching affiliate for New York Medical College. We are seeking a candidate who possesses excellent clinical, communication, and interpersonal skills. A commitment to basic and/or clinical research is essential. Participation in teaching activities with medical students, residents, fellows, and other medical staff members, as well as scholarly contributions and collaborative research, are expected. This is an employed position within our academic group practice with comprehensive benefits and malpractice.
WMCHealth is a 1,900-bed healthcare system headquartered in Valhalla, New York, with 10 hospitals on eight campuses spanning 6,200 square miles of the Hudson Valley. WMCHealth employs more than 12,000 people and has nearly 3,000 attending physicians. From Level I, Level II and pediatric trauma centers, the region's only acute care children's hospital, an academic medical center, several community hospitals, dozens of specialized institutes and centers, a state of the art Telemedicine program, skilled nursing, assisted living facilities, home care services and one of the largest mental health systems in New York State, today WMCHealth is the pre-eminent provider of integrated healthcare in the Hudson Valley.
How to Apply: For more information contact Andrea Ruggiero, Advanced Clinical Recruiter at (914) 493-2176 or by email at (click on the Contact Me button to request more info about the job).
Westchester Medical Center Advanced Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
· Current NYS license and registration as a Registered Nurse
· Current certification as a Certified Nurse Anesthetist