Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) - 400036.021122.1404 (23424610)
Through People, We Make a Difference
At Sound Physicians, we know that an engaged team stems from strong clinical leadership. Our leaders include board-certified clinicians who bring years of clinical and operational knowledge along with demonstrated success in the building and management of nationwide anesthesia practice. Their focus on establishing an anesthesia care team model where each clinician is valued and invested in ensures that we can continue to improve the perioperative experience and decrease costs for our patients.
To drive volume while increasing the quality of patient care, Sound Physicians has taken a unique approach to anesthesia services. Our care-team model leverages both anesthesiologists and CRNAs to facilitate throughput in the OR and provide closer contact between anesthesia clinicians and patients. The result is better access to anesthesia resources, improved productivity, and enhanced patient experience.
What Sets Sound Apart
- Expertise in performance management across the entire acute and post-acute episode of care
- Our technology-forward, data-driven approach to improving patient experience
- SoundMetrix, our proprietary analytics platform, provides real-time, risk-adjusted metrics and patient levels to optimize care
- Sound’s own workflow and communications platform that supports clinician and nursing workflows across care settings
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Medical programs excel when they have teams that are provided with consistent development opportunities and the resources they need to support their wellbeing. All of our clinicians attend an in-person onboarding session to not only align our vision and values but the values and goals of our hospital partners as well. In addition, we heavily invest in online and in-person development opportunities for our clinicians to help them reach their greatest potential.
Physicians Regional Pine Ridge is a 109-bed community hospital providing comprehensive healthcare services to the community in and around Naples, FL. The facility opened in 1999 and updated numerous times since. Physicians Regional has a busy Orthopedic, Neurosurgery, Endoscopy, and Urology service line. Regional anesthesia and acute pain management skills are desired. We have a robust robotic surgical program for Urology, GYN, and General surgical cases.
- Dedicated CRNA leadership team
- Physicians Regional Pine Ridge has 8 ORs, 2 CVORs, 3 Endo, Cath Lab, and IR
- CRNAs do Ultrasound-guided blocks, lines, and spinals
- Ability to perform at the top of your license
- Flexible scheduling, 3, 4, or 5 day weeks with 8, 10, and 12-hour shifts
- Robust well-being resources
- Increased compensation
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational
Location & Lifestyle
Naples, Florida is a world-renowned vacation destination offering sunshine and beautiful beaches that you can enjoy year-round. Naples, with its great public and private schools, is an excellent option for families. Naples has all of the benefits of being a metropolitan environment but maintains the safe, know your neighbors, community feel.