CRNA - Certified RN Anesthetist - JR0004575 (23455139)
What to know about becoming a CRNA with Azura:
- Monday - Friday treatment schedule
- No weekends
- No on-call
- Flexible scheduling - we hire full time, part time and per diem roles
- Great work-life balance
- Nationwide relocation opportunities
Role & Responsibilities:
- Perform and document the pre anesthesia assessment and evaluation of the patient.
- Select, obtain, order, and administer preanesthetic medication or treatment.
- Develop and implement an anesthesia care plan.
- Select, obtain, prepare, and use equipment, invasive and non-invasive monitors, supplies, and drugs for the administration of sedation, anesthesia, and pain management services; perform safety checks as needed.
- Select, order, obtain, and administer analgesic and anesthetic agents, adjuvant drugs, accessory drugs, fluids, necessary to provide anesthesia services.
- Document a time- based record of events during peri-anesthetic care
- Perform all aspects of airway management, including fiberoptic intubation.
- Facilitate emergence and recovery from anesthesia by evaluating patient response, and selecting, ordering, and administering medications, fluids, and ventilator support to maintain patient stability during transfer.
- Evaluate the patient’s response to anesthesia and surgery; take appropriate corrective action post anesthesia.
- Provide post anesthesia follow-up evaluation care
Scope of Work:
Primary patient population is end stage renal disease (ESRD), ASA classification 3 or 4. Patients tend to have multiple comorbidities but are typically known regularly to our facilities and seen a few times a year for access maintenance type of procedures including angioplasty, embolization, stenting, catheter placements or removals, and fistula thrombectomies.
Total intravenous anesthesia – no gases. Ideal sedation level is moderate to deep. Standard drugs are versed and fentanyl. Regional block may be requested by vascular surgeon.
- Malpractice insurance
• Health Insurance (30+ hours per week)
• Dental Insurance (30+ hours per week)
• Vision Insurance (30+ hours per week)
• Life Insurance (30+ hours per week)
• 401K with company match (30+ hours per week)
• PTO (20+ hours)