Highly Competitive Package · Great Work / Life Balance · Run Your Own Room - CRNA Job Post (23455936)
Enjoy a great lifestyle while operating within an anesthesia care team with Anesthesiologists and CRNAs working in collaboration to provide quality care. Our anesthesia team of 40 perform a wide variety of cases and procedures across three hospitals and two ASTCs.
We are proud to offer a successful, team-based culture combined with a balanced lifestyle and financial security.
Types of cases include:
Forward-thinking and financially strong, SIH prides itself in fostering leaders, promoting teamwork, and providing quality care coordination and transitions. Our passionate and strategic administration, alongside our friendly, skilled, and patient-focused staff, work together to cultivate a supportive and positive working environment.
- SIH is not-for-profit and the largest provider of charity care and community benefits in southern Illinois
- Region's largest and most accomplished healthcare system with over 3,800 employees including over 300 employed providers
- Physician engagement surveys analyze our opportunities and focus our actions for improvement
- System-wide Epic EMR
- 350,000 patient population
- Hospital employed, with generous compensation and benefits package
- Free, on-site hospital and clinic parking
- Friendly community atmosphere
- Diverse population
- Surrounded by state parks and national forest
- Recreation including lakes, hiking, rock climbing, cycling paths, golf courses, breweries and dozens of wineries
- Home of Southern Illinois University Carbondale
- Live music, performing arts, and numerous outdoor festivals
- Short drive to metropolitan/urban areas including: St. Louis, Nashville and Chicago
- Quality educational opportunities in public and private schools
- Experience the beauty of all four seasons
- Reasonable cost of living
Hiring Now until all positions are filled.
This is a hospital employed, full-time position.
NBCRNA Certification or eligible
New graduates welcome!