CRNA needed in North Carolina - 23500974
The CRNA administers intravenous, general and regional anesthetics (regional experience preferred but not required) to render patients insensible to pain during surgical procedures and in obstetric deliveries or other medical procedures. Cases CRNAs will be handling include: General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Urology, Gynecological, C-Sections, and Optometry.
Patient Volume - Approx 1,000 cases/quarter
Support Staff - Anesthesia team. MDA covers 24 hrs 7 days per week
Case Mix - Ortho, Urology, Gen Surg, OBGYN
- Minimum of at least 3 years’ experience
- Registered Nurse (RN) with a current unencumbered North Carolina RN license
- Current certification as a CRNA.
- Graduate of an accredited Nurse Anesthesia program
- Current BCLS and ACLS Certification
- PALS Certification Preferred
- Regional Skills Preferred – Not required.