CRNA’s Positions at Northside Hospital in Atlanta, Georgia! - 11256 (23501366)
Envision Physician Services is seeking CRNA ’s for a full-time position with Northside Anesthesiology Consultants. Join a premier practice which has been providing quality anesthesia and pain management services since 1970 to the Northside Hospital System.
NAC uses an Anesthesia team approach utilizing 81 Anesthesiologists and 192 Anesthetists. Northside Hospital covers metro Atlanta and 20 outpatient centers near the hospitals.
Details of this opportunity:
• All specialties except open heart and organ transplants. Extensive caseload in all major specialties including ortho, spine, neuro, plastics, GYN, and GYN/Onc, ENT, vascular, thoracic, etc. Several single-specialty outpatient centers including total joint, ENT, plastics, and urology. Significant number of cases in endoscopy, cardiology, and radiology
• Medically Directed Practice
• This is a very busy OB practice; 25,000 OB cases annually
• Surgical case volumes exceeds 60K per year between our 3 hospitals and roughly 20 outpatient centers
• Healthy pediatrics
• Shift based system which includes days, nights, weekends and holidays
• Position will cover a primary and secondary site and rotate to nearby outpatient centers
Envision offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes health, dental and vision benefits, disability, life insurance, 401K and paid malpractice with tail coverage.
Atlanta offers world-class restaurants, festive nightlife, professional sports teams and an abundance of attractions and events which make Atlanta the center for entertainment in the South. Residents can experience a diverse and thriving cultural scene at the city's many theatres, museums, galleries and concert halls. Explore the state capital's role in historic events at museums like the Atlanta History Center, Center for Civil and Human Rights and the Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site. Marvel at the Georgia Aquarium, taste iconic flavors at the World of Coca-Cola and go behind the scenes at the CNN Studio Tour. Explore the city's diverse culinary scene, and see why shoppers love Atlanta for everything from boutiques to antiques. For family fun, urban adventure, unique events and so much more, Atlanta is a city you'll love. It also provides outstanding educational opportunities with the University of Georgia and Georgia Tech campuses.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Maryann Holthus at 313-802-0800.