Baton Rouge CRNA – 100% Autonomous – Earn $240k - 34 Hour Avg Work Week - 5597 (23547828)
I am a searching for a CRNA to join a non-directed, 100% autonomous practice at a 139-bed regional healthcare system in the greater Baton Rouge area. The average work week here is only 32-34 hours.
Please contact me directly at 469-425-9817 or (click on the Apply button to request more info about the job) - texting works great to set up a convenient time to discuss.
- W2 Employed Full Time Position
- 100% Autonomous – No Medical Direction from MD
- General/Regionals/Epidurals - Mostly General Surgery and Obstetrics
- Average 32-34 Hour Work Week M-F – Extreme Quality of Life
- Earn $$240,000+
- Beeper Call Schedule – 1:7 Moving to 1:8 – Very Few Callbacks
- $10,000 Signing Bonus
- Full Comprehensive Benefits – PPO Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life
- Excellent PTO
- 6% 401k Match - Traditional & Roth – Immediately Vested
- Medical Malpractice Covered
- 2-3% Profit Sharing
- Baton Rouge, LA Region
- Home to the National Champion LSU Tigers!
- 8th Most Diverse Economy in the United States
- Low Cost-of-Living, Affordable Housing
- Great City for Families, Many Private School Options,
- "Hot” Culinary and Live Music Scene
- Multiple Events, Festivals, Historic Museums,
Rich History and Culture
- Attractions Range from a Riverfront Casino to the USS Kidd
Floating Museum to the Ultra-Contemporary Shaw Center
for the Arts, Which Houses an Art Museum, Gallery Spaces,
Theaters and Restaurants in the Heart of Downtown.
- Easy drive to New Orleans and Houston
- Staff CRNA with a primary location of Zachary, LA.
- OR, OB, GI, Ortho, Eye
- May occasionally be scheduled at other facilities where you are credentialed.
- Expected to work from Monday through Friday from 7am-3pm subject to guidance from Chief CRNA, or other DPI Leadership personnel.
- This is a full call rotation position
- Lane call pay is $400/night for 1st call and $200/night for 2nd call Mon-Fri. Weekend call is $800/day for 1st call and $300/day for 2nd call on Sat & Sun. Additionally, paid $100/hr with a 2-hr minimum for 2nd call hours when called back on nights and weekends.
- Base Salary- $155,000/year + Supplemental Compensation to be included in call rotations-$15,000/year + call pay for the call hours actually worked.
Current Benefits include:
- CEU stipend $1,500 per annum in reimbursable expenses per year and 2.5 CEU days per year.
- 6 weeks/30 days paid vacation
- 401(k) Match -6%
- Profit share at least 2%
- Paid medical malpractice insurance
- Full Suite of additional benefits ( life, health, disability, etc..)
- Term Life Insurance