CRNAs Charlotte area: $50K Student Loan Repayment and Flexible Schedule - 23672104
Are you a current DRNA/CRNA or SRNA graduating soon? Are you interested in living in the Charlotte, NC area? Join our fantastic team at Atrium Health with this role at Atrium Health! We offer multiple shift options so you can fit what works best with your schedule at one of our hospitals in Charlotte or the surrounding areas. Relocation assistance is provided if you are moving to the area.
Student Loan Repayment: $50,000
Sign on Bonus: $30,000 or $40,000 (depends on location)
- Atrium Health CMC (Level 1 Trauma) - Charlotte - FT/PT/PRN
- Atrium Health Mercy - Charlotte, NC - FT/PRN
- Atrium Health University - Charlotte - FT
- Atrium Health Cabarrus (Level 3 Trauma) - Concord, NC - FT/PRN
- Atrium Health Union - Monroe, NC - FT
- Atrium Health Union West - Matthews, NC - FT
- Atrium Health Cleveland - Shelby, NC - FT/PT/PRN
- Atrium Health Lincolnton - Lincolnton, NC - PRN
- Manages patients undergoing general, regional and local anesthesia appropriately.
- Develops an appropriate anesthetic plan of care taking into account the patient's medical history and test results.
- Works in conjunction with the anesthesiologist to form an integrated anesthesia care team.
- Performs venous and arterial access procedures as necessary.
- Recognizes anesthetic complications or unfavorable patient conditions and adjusts anesthetic plan accordingly.
- Communicates to both the anesthesiologist and the surgeon the patient's status.
- Remains at the head of the bed when transporting the patient to the recovery unit and submits a complete report to the nurse receiving the patient.
- Performs a daily check of the anesthesia machine and other essential equipment and demonstrates knowledge of the proper use of the anesthesia machine and accessory equipment.
Requires frequent walking and standing. Must be able to assist in moving, by pushing, pulling or lifting, patients greater than 100 pounds. Requires frequent stooping, kneeling, bending and reaching. Able to use both hands and perform fine manipulations with the fingers. Near visual acuity, depth perception and color perception are required. Clear speech and the ability to hear is mandatory. Occasional exposure to noise and the hazards resulting from inhalation agents occur.
Education, Experience and Certifications
NC RN licensure required. Graduate of an accredited School of Nurse Anesthesia required. CRNA licensure required. BLS and ACLS HCP from AHA required.
When you join Atrium Health, you will be welcomed into an inclusive culture that celebrates and respects the contributions a diverse team can make together. Practice where your voice is valued, your passion for advancing medicine is rewarded, and you get the resources and support you need to thrive personally and professionally. In our nationally renowned integrated health system, you can work alongside the most advanced minds in medicine to improve medicine, elevate hope and advanced healing.