CRNA - 6548 (23713588)
Nurse Anesthetist | Texas
Please consider this Nurse Anesthetist opportunity in the beautiful North Texas. The Downtown is alive with unique boutiques & galleries, fabulous restaurants & trendy drinking establishments with fun-filled events and festivals. The community is conveniently located near Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex and the endless activities of the city.
Below are some practice and community details which include compensation specifics.
• 100 bed hospital with no trauma.
• General Anesthesia, Epidurals and Regional Blocks
• Bread and Butter cases ORS, GS, and GI top three services.
• Work independently or with MD supervision.
• Compensation based on experience – up to $235,000.
• Additional compensation for back up pager call.
• Excellent practice and life balance.
• Tired of the traffic and crime in the big city?
• Easy accessibility with International Airports within an hours’ drive.
• Outdoor lovers…. enjoy the numerous parks and outdoor activities.
• Excellent educational opportunities with 13 public and 2 private schools.
• The cost of living is 25% less than the average in Texas.
• Enjoy a beautiful mountain community and the laid-back lifestyle.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please call me, Allen Bilbray, at (972) 954-6907 or email (click on the Apply button to request more info about the job)
You can also use this link [link removed]?month=2020-08 to schedule a time that works best for your schedule, and we can discuss in detail.
(click on the Apply button to request more info about the job)