CRNA | Certified Registered Nurse Antitheists | Iowa | Full benefits | Employed | Quality of Life | Sign on Bonus - 7820 (23713593)
Currently have an opening for an employed CRNA in Iowa between Des Moines and Iowa City, IA. Hospital has over 50 physicians, 400 employees and provides an array of services from birth to end-of-life. This is 100% Autonomous, no MD supervision, great quality of life, and working with some great surgeons and team members.
• Employed position, base salary, paid call back at 2 hours minimum, retention bonus, and ability to take extra shifts for additional income
• Call will be 1:5, no second call, 73 total days of call per year, if called in paid minimum for 2 hours, or more if longer than 2 hours at $118 an hour – Average CRNAs are earning an additional $8,000 a year before extra call
• 219 shifts a year, M-F, 7am start and day ends on average by 3pm, CRNA on call night before does not work next day or has shift reduced
• Scheduled surgeries are tapered per acuity, resulting in low call back to the hospital on weekends
• Extra shifts are paid at $1,416 a day, extra weekday call is paid at $409 a shift, and extra weekend call is paid at $614 a shift
• Current CRNAs are earning anywhere between $245,000 – $280,000 a year in income, as well as $20,000+ in benefits and retirement a year
• 4 OR suites and 1 endoscopy room, all ran autonomously by CRNA’s, no MD |DO Anesthesia
• Level IV Trauma Center, average 3,000 cases a year, 175 deliveries, 300 Bariatrics cases and the rest fall within URO, General Surgery, Podiatry, ENT, and use the daVinci Xi Robotic Surgical System
• Skills needed are Regional Blocks, General and Epidural, NO heads, spine, complex pediatrics, or hearts – group is open to mentoring or shadowing regionals or epidurals if needed
• Base salary, call in pay, retention bonus, sign on bonus and relocation of up to $25,000
• 41 days off, 7 holidays, $5,000 CME that carries if not used, 401k with 5% match and comprehensive benefits package
• Extra shifts available month, extra call available monthly
• Student loan Forgiveness is available, based on years of commitment
Community is known as the “Jewel of the Prairie,” with some of Iowa’s hottest independent restaurants, a host of unique retailers and a legendary downtown. Recently voted one of the coolest small towns in America. Add in world-class athletic and recreational facilities, plus a thriving arts and culture community and you can see why they have been named one of the Top Ten Coolest Small Towns in America! Within the community is the 19th, Nationally ranked private liberal arts college, and you are within an easy drive to Drake University, University of Northern Iowa, Iowa University, and Iowa State University. Community has 11 parks, disc golf, 18-hole golf, 2 lakes, aquatic center, and more.
Please give me a call to discuss or email me your information to connect.
Matt Robbins MS, EVP
Elevate Healthcare Consultants
(click on the Apply button to request more info about the job)