Location: California - Stanford
Duration: Full Time
Job ID: 1601744 (23713669)
Company: Merritt Hawkins
Contact: Chelsea McDermott
Job Posted: 08/17/22
CRNA - 1601744 (23713669)
Job Description & Requirements
CRNA - in California
One of the worldâ€™s leading research and teaching institutions is seeking a qualified CRNA to join its team.
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with a 40-hour workweekâ€”no call, nights, weekends, or holidays required
- See a diverse mix of cases while providing care in a variety of operations and procedures
- Growth opportunity with tremendous support
- Competitive compensation and excellent benefits
Known for its sunny climate, rich culture, and fascinating innovations, Palo Alto is an ideal place to call home. With engaging events and activities throughout the year and breathtaking scenery all around, this beautiful region of Northern California offers a remarkable quality of life.
- Located 35 miles south of San Francisco and 14 miles north of San Jose
- Known as the â€œBirthplace of the Silicon Valleyâ€ and home to many prominent cutting-edge technology companies
- Some of the top public and private schools in the state
- Historic neighborhoods, a vibrant shopping district, and diverse cultural attractions
- Niche ranks Palo Alto #6 in â€œBest Suburbs to Live in Californiaâ€ and â€œBest Suburbs to Raise a Family in Californiaâ€
- [link removed]ranks California #7 in â€œBest States for Healthcareâ€
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nationâ€™s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.Â We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, CRNA