Academic CRNA - 1925117 (23713671)
Job Description & Requirements
Academic CRNA - in Missouri
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 4-10's or 5-8's
This Midwest academic medical program is seeking a qualified CRNA for a clinical role at its Level I trauma center. This is a wonderful opportunity for the incoming provider to grow in his or her career while enjoying a remarkable quality of life.
- Shift work with no nights, weekends, or holidays required
- Reliable 40-hour weeksâ€”be home at the same time every day
- Typical schedule is General OR with no obstetrics, pediatrics, hearts, or trauma
- Practice in a busy academic center, at the main University Hospital
- Opportunity to receive training and participate in cases of interest
- Ability to pick up extra shifts or call for additional compensation
- Exceptional leadership team with leaders who practice on a daily basis and are available daily on-site
- Tuition reduction for self and dependents
A lively college town in the Midwest, this community is filled with friendly individuals and an engaging spirit unique to this region. Surrounded by small-town charm combined with big-city culture, activities, and amenities, youâ€™ll have everything you need and more.
- A low cost of living and safe, family-friendly neighborhoods
- Exceptional public and private schools
- Four distinct seasons and an abundance of outdoor recreation
- Equidistant from two major cities in Missouri
- Proximity to the Ozark Mountains and Lake of the Ozarks
- Consistently ranked as one of the best places to live in the [link removed], including by Money magazine, Fortune magazine, and [link removed]& World Report
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nationâ€™s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.Â We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, CRNA