CRNA - 2133904 (23713676)
Job Description & Requirements
CRNA - in Washington
An award-winning hospital that has been providing exceptional patient care for more than 65 years is seeking a qualified CRNA for a full-time opportunity working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. This position offers a highly desirable quality of life while living and working in a gorgeous region of Washington State.
- Mondayâ€“Friday schedule with only 1 weekend of call per monthâ€”rarely get called in
- Bread-and-butter cases in a critical access hospital- No OB, Cardiac, or Neuro
- $25,000 sign-on bonus + relocation assistance provided
- Student loan reimbursement available
- 6 weeks of vacation + 1 week of CME with a $5,000 stipend
- Comprehensive benefits available
Nestled along a gorgeous river less than two hours from Spokane, this charming community in the state of Washington has everything you need and more. With a mild climate, breathtaking scenery all around and engaging activities for all ages, itâ€™s a perfect place to call home.
- Family-friendly community with a low cost of living
- No state income tax
- Wonderful housing options, including incredible waterfront properties
- Scenic mountain views serving as your daily backdrop
- A mild year-round climate + an abundance of outdoor recreation, including golfing, hiking, biking, rafting, fishing, and boating
- [link removed]ranks Washington #1 in â€œBest States Overallâ€ + Medscape ranks it #3 in â€œBest Places to Practice 2021â€
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nationâ€™s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.Â We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, CRNA