Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) - 2365135 (23713687)
Job Description & Requirements
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) - in North Carolina
Part of a pre-eminent academic health system, Wake Forest University Baptist Health is seeking a CRNA. The ideal candidate can choose to work inpatient, outpatient, OB, or join the System-Wide Anesthesia Team (SWAT). Youâ€™ll have flexibility in scope of practice, enjoy an extraordinarily high quality of life, and work in a mid-sized city that offers excellent amenities and a lower cost of living. What's more, there are plenty of opportunities to earn extra income at the hospital.
- Flexible schedule (3 or 4 days per week) allows for excellent work-life balance
- OB schedule is 7 x 24-hour shifts per month
- Work across other departments through freelance or hybrid positions
- Choose OB, inpatient, outpatient, or join the System-Wide Anesthesia Team (SWAT)
- Multi-year bonus, relocation allowance, and education financial support offered
Community Information â€” Live and work in Winston-Salem, NC, a Progressive, Desirable City
One of the best places to live in North Carolina (Niche), Winston-Salem offers the excitement and amenities of a big city with a cost of living nearly 19% below the national average. With a strong university presence, this mid-sized city offers much to see and do, including easy access to the mountains and coast, a well-known wine region, and many other historical & cultural attractions. The North Carolina climate offers a taste of all four seasons with coastal activities at the beach whereas our mountains offer kayaking and snow skiing. The blended seasonality offers something for everyone and is unique to our region. Winston-Salem also provides easy access to Charlotte and the Research Triangle for countless more entertainment options.
- Progressive community with safe, diverse neighborhoods
- Outstanding restaurants and exceptional cultural attractions
- Wide range of incredible cuisine
- Multiple options for affluent suburb neighborhood communities within a 10-15-minute drive of Main Campusâ€”Also, the new Innovation Quarter offers the appeal of downtown living with condo/lofts that have an urban feel
- Nearby Yadkin Valley with 40 wine vineyards
Wake Forest Baptist Health is committed to embracing the diversity of our community. We strive to achieve excellence in inclusion and health equity for all.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nationâ€™s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.Â We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, CRNA