CRNA - 2389411 (23713689)
Job Description & Requirements
CRNA - in Minnesota
A world-renowned hospital in Minnesota is seeking a CRNA to work in a team model structure with an anesthesiologist within their practice. Enjoy a broad spectrum of cases, including high-acuity patients and innovative procedures. You will work side-by-side with world-renowned experts, some of whom have authored the books you used while training. Also, this position lets you choose your career focus while offering leadership and educational opportunities, such as becoming a CRNA lead, participating in lectures, and joining the journal club or various committees.
Multiple CRNA roles are available if traveling with others. New graduates and experienced CRNAs are encouraged to apply.
- Work at a world-renowned hospital with an unprecedented reputation for excellence
- Experience a broad spectrum of cases
- Practice within a specific specialty group or work in different anesthesia areas
- High-acuity patients and innovative procedures
- Unusual and challenging cases if desired
- Excellent benefits including pension
- High quality of life with shift flexibility and compensated post-call time off
Rated as one of the best places to live in the [link removed], this Midwest practice location in Rochester, Minnesota, is an ideal community to live and raise a family. The school system is stellar and affordable housing is a top priority.
- More than 3,500 acres of parkland, 85+ miles of paved trails to explore, and over 100 individual park areas to visit
- International airport in town
- Outstanding educational opportunities in the county with 56 public and private elementary, middle, and high schools, options for magnet and charter as well
- 9 public golf courses, a small zoo, a nature center, a library, a childrenâ€™s museum, and a summer collegiate baseball team
- Candidates must be trainedÂ Certified Registered Nurse AnesthetistsÂ (CRNAs)
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nationâ€™s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.Â We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, CRNA