Nurse Anesthetist - BD-116-02 (23715819)
Adelphi is seeking a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist to provide Clinical and Surgical Anesthesiology care services at a facility offering rehabilitation services for veterans.
Job Quick Facts:
• Ref #: BD-116-02
• Profession: Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
• Specialty: Anesthesiology
• Location: Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania
• Facility Type: Rehabilitation
• Service Setting: Outpatient/Inpatient
• Contract Term: 4 years (extension options available after)
• Coverage Type: clinical + call
• Shifts/Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm, Currently, normal OR hours Monday-Friday, 7:30am-4:00pm
• Call Schedule: 24/7
• Possess an Active PA license
• Graduate of accredited nurse anesthesia program
• Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists (AANA)
• Must have a National Provider Identifier (NPI)
• Possess an active DEA certification
• Provides pre-anesthetic preparation and patient evaluation.
• Provides anesthesia induction, maintenance, emergence, and post-anesthesia care.
• Evaluates patient response during emergence from anesthesia.
• Institutes pharmacological or supportive treatment
• Provides post-anesthesia follow-up, report, and evaluation of patient’s response to anesthesia & complications.
• Obtains blood samples. Performs and manages regional anesthetic. Manages patient’s fluid, blood, electrolyte, and acid-base balance.
• Selects prepares and administers anesthetic agents or other agents administered in the management of anesthetic care
• Examine residents scheduled by the facility's personnel, dictate evaluation results and submit results to the facility's medical records.
• May perform patient care to the extent necessary to maintain clinical expertise, competency, and licensing necessary to fulfill job responsibilities