CRNA Scheduled Clinic and Call in North Carolina - 23716710
Call coverage would be from 3P-7A
The CRNA would be required to work daily shifts and take call as well. The CRNA administers intravenous, general and regional anesthetics (regional experience preferred but not required) to render patients insensible to pain during surgical procedures and in obstetric deliveries or other medical procedures. Cases CRNAs will be handling include: General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Urology, Gynecological, C-Sections, and Optometry.
• Minimum of at least 3 years’ experience
• Registered Nurse (RN) with a current unencumbered North Carolina RN license
• Current certification as a CRNA.
• Graduate of an accredited Nurse Anesthesia program
• Current BCLS and ACLS Certification
• PALS Certification Preferred
• Regional Skills Preferred – Not required.
* We have newly renovated hospital owned apartments (WiFi and Cable included) that the locums can stay in during their assignments. We also provide meal passes*