CRNA - 2431765 (23718709)
Job Description & Requirements
CRNA - in Wisconsin
A reputable health system in the Midwest is seeking qualified CRNAs to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to enjoy a desirable quality of life with a collegial, team-oriented organization just outside of Milwaukee.
- No call + no weekends required
- Bread-and-butter casesâ€”no trauma, OB or cardiac cases
- Only cover 1 location
- Step into an existing roleâ€”immediate patient volume
- Ability to work independently
- Earn $270,000 in year 1 + loan repayment
- Opportunity to live in Madison or Milwaukee, if desired
Just an hour outside of Milwaukee, this inviting Midwest community is an ideal place to call home. Whether you're seeking big-city adventures or peace and relaxation in the beautiful scenery, you'll have everything you need and more.
- Low cost of living
- Excellent public and private schools as well as nearby colleges and universities
- Endless opportunities for outdoor recreation
- Access to all of Milwaukeeâ€™s many amenities, including an international airport, collegiate and professional sports, and an array of tourist attractions
- Convenient access to Chicago
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nationâ€™s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.Â We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, CRNA