Iowa-Perm - 23719530
Highlights of this opportunity:
- Small CRNA group 3
- Lots and Lots of regional blocks under ultrasound. Ortho is doing totals.
- VERY NICE SCHEDULE! Let’s talk more.
- 1:2 call with light call backs. 30-minute response time but CRNAs try for 20 minutes.
- Surgeons in town: (2) general; (2) ortho; (2) OB/GYN; (3) FP
- Hospital runs 2 OR’s a day. 110-120 cases a month.
- Average 130 deliveries per year. You do not stay in house with epidurals.
- CRNAs do both electronic and paper charting. EMR is CPSI.
Types of cases:
Cases primarily consist of bread and butter. As they have 2 ortho surgeons in town you will be able to put your regional skills to great use! The CRNA needs to be ACLS, PALS and CPR certified. You will need an Iowa State Substance Certificate and a Federal DEA.
- One of the best retirement programs out there, Iowa IPERS program! The hospital is currently matching close to 9% of earnings, approximately$20,000 per year going into your retirement!
- Schedule is 2 weeks on/one off for a total of 17 weeks off per year.
- CME allowance at $3,500/year
Moving allowance and sign on bonus– it is negotiable here!
Recruiting Resources has been helping CRNAs with perm and locum placements for almost 20 years. With our resources, we can help you balance work and life, and connect you with the right fit.
If you have a friend looking for work, send them our way and YOU will receive a REFERRAL BONUS!!
Ready to connect!
Beth Wiley 719-684-6064
(click on the Apply button to request more info about the job)