SANFORD HEALTH SYSTEM
Sanford Health, one of the largest health systems in the United States, is dedicated to the integrated delivery of health care, genomic medicine, senior care and services, global clinics, research and affordable insurance. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the organization includes 44 hospitals, 1,400 physicians and more than 200 Good Samaritan Society senior care locations in 26 states and nine countries.
ABOUT SANFORD HEALTH IN ABERDEEN
• 48-bed medical center opened in 2012
• Attached clinic with 12 specialties and
additional outreach services
• Large referral area, drawing from the
entire northeastern area of the state
The city of Aberdeen is the third largest community in the state, with more than 29,000 residents. As the hub of northeastern South Dakota, Aberdeen is ideally located in the heart of outdoor sport and recreation country with prime fishing and hunting. Aberdeen is home to both Presentation College and Northern State University. Both public and private schools are available. Aberdeen also boasts a range of entertainment and recreational options, including the state’s largest fair, Storybook Land and Wiley
Park, seasonal festivals, shopping, theater, and restaurants.
This CRNA job opening last updated on 06/28/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on CRNAJobSite.com.
Sanford Aberdeen Medical Center is seeking a full-time Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist.
• 6 CRNA Independent group with call. Call from home.
• Epidural service, US blocks and occasional line placement.
• 2500 cases annually. 325 deliveries annually.
• Bread and butter anesthesia with no hearts, neuro or vascular.
• 1:3 call as the facility requires two anesthesia providers on call.
• 1st call typically blocked in weeks on with post call week off format.
• 2nd call paid extra and can be traded within the group.
• With post call off and vacation (17 WEEKS OFF ANNUALLY).
• 4 Large Surgical Suites.
• Low callback with pay above national average.
• Retention incentives up to $75K available.
Competitive compensation and benefits package, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Malpractice and tail coverage, Relocation Allowance and No State Income Tax.
Sanford Health, the largest rural health system in the United States, is dedicated to transforming the health care experience and providing access to world-class health care in America's heartland. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the organization serves more than one million patients and 220,000 health plan members across 250,000 square miles. The integrated health system has 47 medical centers, 2,800 Sanford physicians and advanced practice providers, 170 clinical investigators and research scientists, more than 200 Good Samaritan Society senior care locations and world clinics in 8 countries around the globe. Learn more about Sanford Health's commitment to shaping the future of rural health care across the lifespan at sanfordhealth.org or Sanford Health News. S...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company