US Anesthesia Partners is seeking adventurous CRNAs to join a new, growing team in Billings, Montana. US Anesthesia Partners is the highest quality, single-specialty, anesthesia practice in the country and has an agreement in place to service Billings Clinic Hospital in Billings, MT. The Billings Clinic is a 336-bed Level-1-Trauma hospital. It is designated as a Magnet organization, and is a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network. You can practice all the case types of a big-city hospital, while enjoying the laid-back small-town feel of Billings. Lucrative pay, pride in our profession, and getting to live in gorgeous Montana are waiting for you here.
Base salary for full time W2 employees: $240,000 - $290,000 annually (depending on years of experience) PLUS:
• Sign-on bonus for up to the first three years
• Relocation bonus to qualifying applicants
• Student loan repayment
• 6 weeks of vacation
• 401(k) matching, full benefits, and profit sharing
• $2,500 annual CME Stipend
• High-paying incentives for any extra shifts
This is a dayshift position: Four 10-hour shifts per week (M-F), plus one weekend day shift per month. The extra weekend day pays at a rate of $2,000 on top of the base salary (extra $20k annually on top of base salary!). NO CALL. CRNAs will be covering the main ORs, attached surgery center, endoscopy, cath lab, and radiology. Immediate start dates.
From our Lead CRNA, Melissa Kepler:
• I’m Melissa Kepler, and I’m the first CRNA to work in the Billings Clinic, the biggest hospital system in Montana. For almost 30 years, the practice has been physician-only, but the growing hospital has exceeded that group’s ability to continue to serve exclusively, so the hospital administrators have entered into an agreement with USAP to bring in a care team model. The challenge has been formidable, but the community is embracing my efforts and the door is officially open for CRNAs to work here. Come join me! Let’s build a practice we can be proud of, and pave the way for future CRNAs to continue to practice in EVERY location. Contact me for more information about these exciting opportunities.
US Anesthesia Partners (USAP) is a network of physician-owned-and-led local anesthesia practices backed by nationwide support. The focus stays on providing top-quality anesthesia care with advantages like superior operational infrastructure, advanced quality data, and a streamlined patient experience. Build your career with the team that is leading the nation in quality anesthesia care.
This CRNA job opening last updated on 02/21/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on CRNAJobSite.com.
- All USAP Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists must meet state licensure requirements.
- CRNAs must complete and meet hospital credentialing requirements for the hospitals they will have privileges.
Stability, flexibility, and a path forward CRNAs are vital to USAP’s mission to provide high-quality anesthesia care to each patient. We recognize your value, and we take excellent care of you. USAP is the nation’s leading, single-specialty anesthesia practice. We serve hundreds of medical facilities across the U.S. We provide anesthesia services for more than 1.7 million procedures annually. We’re growing rapidly and offer exciting opportunities for you to grow with us.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company