Aya Locums has an immediate opening for a 13-week locum Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) job in Lewisburg, PA paying $160/hr - $200/hr.
- Prepare and administer anesthesia.
- Provide patient care before, during and after surgery.
- Participate in diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
- Provide trauma stabilization and critical care interventions.
- Diagnose and deliver acute and chronic pain management.
- Stay current with new techniques, technology and medications related to anesthesia practice.
- Maintain accurate and complete patient records and documentation.
- An active and unencumbered registered nurse (RN) license in the state of employment (if a new license is needed for your assignment, Aya Locums can help).
- No flagged or under investigation licenses.
- The employer will review your Aya Locums profile and compare it against the job qualifications.
- Clinical expertise and technical proficiency in administering anesthesia.
- Critical thinking and effective decision making.
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with the surgical team.
- Attention to detail and adaptability to changing patient conditions.
- 5x8-Hour 07:00 - 15:00
- A Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree.
- A Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) or Doctorate in Nursing Practice (DNP) from an accredited CRNA program (DNP required as of 2025.)
- Certification by the National Board of Certification and Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA.)
- Continued medical education (CME) to maintain NBCRNA certification and medical licenses.
With Aya Locums You Get:
- Access to top hospitals and healthcare systems in diverse care settings.
- Highly competitive, transparent locum tenens pay.
- Dedicated application and assignment support.
- In-house credentialing and licensing teams.
- Travel and lodging coverage.
- Easy timekeeping and streamlined management of documents.
- Malpractice coverage and risk management support.
Aya may provide other benefits where required by applicable law, including but not limited to reimbursements.
For all employees and employee applicants, Aya is an Equal Employment Opportunity ("EEO") Employer, including Disability/Vets, and welcomes all to apply.
This CRNA job opening last updated on 02/19/2024. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on CRNAJobSite.com.
Aya Locums is a leading healthcare staffing provider matching physicians and advanced practitioners with top facilities across the country. Working as a locum tenens physician should be simple and hassle free. That's why you can trust us to provide you with an exceptional experience throughout your entire assignment, so you can focus on what you do best, saving lives.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company